Terms and Conditions
The Bliss Group and PHHPA LTD hereafter referred to as BLISS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW SHALL APPLY TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN US FOR THE SUPPLY OF SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US. PLEASE READ ALL OF THEM CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY UNDER ANY SUCH CONTRACT.
1. Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing these terms and conditions shall apply to any transaction placed by you.
1.1. In these Terms, references to liability are to include any liability whether actual, contingent, present or future.
2. When the following words with capital letters are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean:
Agreement: the agreement between Us in respect of our provision of Services to you. These Services will include but not be limited too:
The placement of advertisements on our BLISS group of directories
Confidential Information: all information (whether written, visual, oral, electronic or in any other form) which is shared by You or by Us, which is not in the public domain, shall be regarded as confidential and must not be shared by you or by us without consent.
3. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control (including but not limited to listings in the BLISS group of directories).
3.1 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or restriction of business due to a pandemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
3.2 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of Our obligations under these Terms:
3.3 We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
3.4 Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of Our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects Our performance of the Live events to you, We will rearrange the Service as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
3.5 You may cancel the contract if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish Us to provide the Service. Please see your cancellation rights under clause 5. We will only cancel the contract if the Event Outside Our Control continues for longer than two weeks in accordance with Our cancellation rights in clause 5.
3.6 Any cancellation under this clause in respect of an event outside Our control shall discharge Us and you from any liability for further performance of our Agreement but shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which shall have accrued or become due between Us and You prior to the date of termination.
4. Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document;
We/Our/Us: The Bliss Group and PHHPA LTD, Wyldecrest House, 857 London Rd, Grays RM20 3AT.
4.1. What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which We supply Services to you, which will include but not be limited to listings in our BLISS group of directories.
4.2. The BLISS group reserve the right not to offer any refunds for any listings placed with us whether past, current or future.
4.3. The BLISS group take no responsibility for the success of listings made in our directories.
4.4. The BLISS group take no responsibility for the goods, services or opportunities offered through our directories by third parties and these will be covered wholly by the terms and conditions of the third party offering them.
4.5. While the BLISS group will do their best to ensure that listings appearing in their directories are compliant with current legislation and standards and will not approve advertisements that clearly transgress these we take not responsibility for the goods or services supplied by third party listings and due diligence should always be taken by those responding to these listings.
5. Cooling-off period and purchased the item online or over the telephone, but this may be subject to deductions.
5.1 We will refund you in full for any services which have not been provided. Valid reasons are:
5.1.1 We have told you about an upcoming change which you do not agree to;
5.1.2 You have a legal right to end the contract because of something We have done wrong.
5.2 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online or over the telephone you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
5.3 When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
5.3.1 Services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
5.4 How to tell Us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the listing, please contact Us. You can telephone Our customer service team at 02034885160 or Wyldecrest House, 857 London Rd, Grays RM20 3AT.
6. Listings will be charged on an individual basis. Listing may be cancelled by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . We may give a discretionary refund of part or all of the payment for the service.
6.1 The price will be set out in Our price list in force at the time We confirm your service. We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time and will charge you the current advertised price for our service at the time that you pay for the service.
7. Exercise of the right of termination afforded to either you or Us shall not prejudice legal rights or remedies either you or Us may have against the other in respect of any breach of the terms of our Agreement.
8. We will use the personal information you provide to Us to:
8.1. provide the Listings;
8.2. process your payment for such Listings; and
8.3. We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows Us to do so.
9. Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These Terms are governed by English law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Copyright 2021 – The BLISS group and PHHPA LTD – All Rights Reserved